Build a creative and diverse team to make a positive impact in the dialysis community through communication and education between the medical professionals and the patients.
To encourage each person with End Stage Renal Failure to know the power they have to redefine their life while on dialysis.
Having kidney disease or being on dialysis can seem like a lonely journey but this program is designed for you to know that you are not by yourself. There are millions of Americans going through the same struggle as you, but together we can share information from doctors, patients, and their families to overcome many of the issues to become stronger and live better, healthier lives.
Why DINYL is Needed
- There are almost 330 million people in America.
- 30 million people suffer with kidney disease.
- 9th leading cause of death in America.
- 15% of the United States population has chronic kidney disease.
- 1 in 3 adults are at risk to develop chronic kidney disease.
- There is a lack of End Stage Renal Failure / Kidney Disease awareness at the level of cancer, diabetes, ALS, and others.
- Greater support is needed to those who have kidney disease and those living on dialysis and have kidney transplants.