Skip to main content
- Dietitian interviews.
- food and recipes to help with phosphorous, potassium, sodium, glucose, calcium, and fluid leve... etc
- Weekly exercise tips and instructions.
- Live stream exercise class.
Testimonies / Stories / Patient interaction / Q&A
- Patients sharing their testimonies and stories of living with kidney disease, dialysis, and kidney transplant.
Interviews: Doctors / Nurses / Patients / Spouses / Children / Family & Friends
- One on one personal discussions to help patients and medical professionals understand the importance of bridging the gap to healing.
- To appreciate the passion of each patient's journey.
- To bring light on how kidney disease, dialysis, and kidney transplant affects not only the patient but also their families.
- Patients to know they are not alone and find answers to many of the issues they face.
Kidney Disease education and prevention for adults and children.
- Medical professionals to provide information to educate patients and parents of patients about kidney disease, end stage renal failure and preventive actions.
Pre & Post dialysis support
- Dialysis Is Not Your Life (DINYL Community) to provide mental support to encourage, strengthen and motivate dialysis patients.
Pre & Post kidney transplant support.
- Dialysis Is Not Your Life (DINYL Community) to provide mental support to encourage, strengthen and motivate kidney transplant patients.
- Weekly inspiring quotes.
- Weekly inspiring expressions from (DINYL Community)
Recognition: Doctors, patients, nurses, and people who are doing great things in the dialysis community.
- Acknowledge those in the (DINYL Community) for their personal achievements.
Community Kidney disease awareness.
- Kidney awareness events, walks, fundraisers, etc...
Life Insurance for Kidney Disease Patients *must qualify*
- Available Whole Life Insurance for those with pre-existing conditions. *must qualify*